Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Entire "Paleo" Day

I'm not going to lie. I have a headache.  Probably because I didn't down gigantic quantities of caffeine and I'm missing me some chocolate. But I've given it up twice during pregnancy so I know I can do this. (the caffeine not the chocolate). Don't let me totally fool you I had two cups of coffee. Alright. It's 10:45. I need to be up in 6 hours. This is not improving my sleep...but I will get there.

Pre Breakfast Snack
10 almonds
1/2 cup blueberries
2 slices of a nectarine
2 cups of coffee

Breakfast **don't laugh this is pretty darn fancy in my breakfast world
2 poached eggs
2 pieces of low calorie canadian bacon (60 cals/slice)

Lunch
Cup of pureed sweet potatoes/coconut oil/ginger/garlic
2 strawberries

Snack
Spoonful of almond butter (the brand is Justin's...must be good)

Dinner
6oz Filet Mignon
One Orange Bell Pepper sauteed in olive oil/ montreal steak seasoning

Dessert
Strawberries and 2 tbsp pure honey

Today I loved my canadian bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment